Qwert

Tuesday, August 01, 2006


©1997-2009 John Lyes

I have about 180 more strips to post on here and then that's it. I tried doing more when I was creating them but a hand condition ( stenosing tenosynovitis or trigger finger ) prevented me from doing so. I'm also on the look-out for an edgy animator who'd be interested in turning this strip into a cartoon for broadcast.

I might venture again into penning a few dozen more if the interest in these quirky, little characters enthuses anyone. I still have storylines and ideas tucked away somewhere in the recesses of my mind.

Anyway, enjoy and comment on them if you wish. I am always open to ideas and please email me if you have any questions.

John

Please note that strips are posted in succession - the first being last down on the page and the latest posts being the next series of strips that I created in succession. However, if you reside in Australia, New Zealand or Tasmania, adjust monitor 180° clockwise, tilt head appendage for optimum viewing angle and enjoy. G'day mate! Fair dinkum and all that lark...

Please feel free to download images. Images used are copyrighted and protected by Bruno and Meathook. If you do use these images, please don't inform me that you have, otherwise go stuff yourself. You may print them out and share them with your friends. And by all means, forward them to your friends via email ( post my blog link and my name to ensure return visitors ).

2 Comments:

  • i worked for bruno and meathook once. and i read the first set and and last, not the in betweens (yet) -- still reads fine. good sign. funny sh!+@# dude.

    By Blogger Carol Blaney, Ph.D., at 10:54 AM  

  • I knew you sounded familiar!

    Bruno says "hi" by the way

    Perhaps we should meld each other's comics into some weird alamgam of spaced-out nutjobbery. The quandary would be, who gets first credit haha

    By Blogger John Lyes, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home